Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) Community
???
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to SIDS, back sleeping, bedding, breastfeeding, genetics, pacifiers, prenatal care, and prevention.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

???

I don't have any kids but I have a baby brother and I just wanted to know if anyone knows about what age to what age you have to be watching out for SIDS... After reading some of these things it makes me worried..?
Related Discussions
  • questions (5 replies):
    i heard breast feeding can cause sids? if so explain ...[more]
  • Question on SIDS (13 replies):
    My question got lost in the open forum. I've read that 9...[more]
  • sids (1 replies):
    i am new to this sept 11 1979 i lost my son to sids i ha...[more]
  • help (26 replies):
    CAN A BABY DIE FROM SIDS WHILE AWAKE
  • Sleeping with a Blankie (20 replies):
    When is it ok to let your child sleep with a blankie? M...[more]
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1548028_tn?1324616046
Birth to 6 months is the time to be concerned with SIDS but that extends up to one year of age.  The best thing you can do is follow the guidelines for SIDS like on their back to sleep, no extra blankets (exception HALO type blankets) and toys of any kind with them, don't over heat, good air circulation and non-smoking environment.  You can always go to their website to look.  I think everyone worries but enjoy him and being a big sister!
Blank
Thank you : )... He's  16 mounths and 2 days so he should be past that now right... No one in the house smokes he has one toy its like a baby doll it's all soft but it talks is that okay now or no and he has a soft blanket... The only thing about the blanket is he likes to putt it over only his head so all night I'm constenaly going in and cheaking on him and moving it back
Blank
1548028_tn?1324616046
Yes he is past the SIDS.  Now you have to watch what he puts in his mouth!  You are too sweet!  How lucky he is to have a sister like you!  He is LOVED!  Have fun watching him grow!
Blank
Yay lol one less this to worrie about...he puts everything in his mouth our other brother is 4 and he drops this just so the baby picks them up.... Hes pretty good at giving me the stuff he picks up..... I really do love them I don't know what I would do with out them <3 they grow up so fast :( .... But thanks for your help : )
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...