Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) Community
Hi, everyone! I just lost my baby.
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to SIDS, back sleeping, bedding, breastfeeding, genetics, pacifiers, prenatal care, and prevention.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Hi, everyone! I just lost my baby.

Hi, everyone!
Few days ago I lost my baby.Its so hard and painful, when kids leave you.
Im felling emty.Girls, who went  or go through such situation, how do you feeling now?
How you help to yourself to feel a little bit better?
Girls,thanks for your support!!!
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hi,
I'm so sorry for your loss:( i lost my 4 month old baby boy last August and i don't think it has got any easier in almost a year, It's hard to say what makes u feel better as i don't think any thing makes it 100% better:( but i do dedicate a time every day for me and my oldest son to sit and reflect, we light a candle, pull out some of his item's and photo's and just talk about him and how we miss him ect. i feel as though that time (although short) makes it feel like he's with us each day:)
hope that helps a little
I feel for you and will defiantly say a prayer for u and you'r beautiful angel baby:)
Blank
Hi,

I'm sorry for your loss I lost my son on 7-8-11 he was only 10 months old. I have yet to figure out how to deal with this pain.  I have to pretend I am ok at work and even with family.  But I am not would like to talk if you are interested.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...