Hi, everyone! I just lost my baby.
Hi, everyone!
Few days ago I lost my baby.Its so hard and painful, when kids leave you.
Im felling emty.Girls, who went  or go through such situation, how do you feeling now?
How you help to yourself to feel a little bit better?
Girls,thanks for your support!!!
I'm so sorry for your loss:( i lost my 4 month old baby boy last August and i don't think it has got any easier in almost a year, It's hard to say what makes u feel better as i don't think any thing makes it 100% better:( but i do dedicate a time every day for me and my oldest son to sit and reflect, we light a candle, pull out some of his item's and photo's and just talk about him and how we miss him ect. i feel as though that time (although short) makes it feel like he's with us each day:)
hope that helps a little
I feel for you and will defiantly say a prayer for u and you'r beautiful angel baby:)

I'm sorry for your loss I lost my son on 7-8-11 he was only 10 months old. I have yet to figure out how to deal with this pain.  I have to pretend I am ok at work and even with family.  But I am not would like to talk if you are interested.