Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) Community
I lost my beautiful baby girl AUBREE to SIDS on 11-9-09...
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to SIDS, back sleeping, bedding, breastfeeding, genetics, pacifiers, prenatal care, and prevention.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

I lost my beautiful baby girl AUBREE to SIDS on 11-9-09...

Hi Im new to this site , I lost my baby girl to sids Im I don't know how to handle this it's so hard for me . I have a hard time sleeping because im so use to having my baby . Know that she is gone I have no STRENGH  or HOPE .... SOMEONE ANYONE IF YOU HAVE BEEN THROUGH THIS PLEASE HELP ME IN ANYWAY POSSIBLE ...... PLEASEEEEEE ..............
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1248040_tn?1272450666
WOW! I am sooo sorry for your loss, I know you have been hearing that over and over again but I truley am. I have been fortunate enough not to have had to deal with the loss of any of my children but I am dealing with the very recent loss of my mom whom I was very close to . I also have no strength, I can't get energy to get out of the house, its soo hard to even take care of my three girls whom I love more than life.
May I ask how old your precious baby was? You have been tested to the max, I can not imagine what you are going through. Was she your first child? I'm sorry if anything I have said makes anything harder but i really would like to help. This is a great site for help, and unfortunatley, I'm sure that you will find others in your positon, If you ever need to chat or if I can help at all please don't hesitate. Good luck and god bless you and Aubree.Thanks for your time, Jenny
Blank
My heart is goes to you. I've lost pregnancy and I know feelings can never be the same as yours, you held in your arms your angel already, but I hadn't had a chance.... because I was only 12 weeks pregnant. I know no words can describe your pain, your heartache, the only thing can significantly help you is a new pregnancy and time, is the only option could get you out of this terrible situation. My prayers and thoughts will be with you.
Blank
757137_tn?1347200053
The sorrow you live with is something we all fear. There is so little we can say in comfort. I almost lost my baby when she flipped onto her stomach in her bassinette and stopped breathing. But I was lucky. I walked into the room just in time. Still that moment's horror gives me some inkling of what you are going through. The old fashioned advice is to have another baby. I think that is wise. You are obviously a loving mother and you need a baby to lavish that love on.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...