Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) Community
I lost my beautiful baby girl AUBREE to SIDS on 11-9-09...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to SIDS, back sleeping, bedding, breastfeeding, genetics, pacifiers, prenatal care, and prevention.

Hi Im new to this site , I lost my baby girl to sids Im I don't know how to handle this it's so hard for me . I have a hard time sleeping because im so use to having my baby . Know that she is gone I have no STRENGH  or HOPE .... SOMEONE ANYONE IF YOU HAVE BEEN THROUGH THIS PLEASE HELP ME IN ANYWAY POSSIBLE ...... PLEASEEEEEE ..............
WOW! I am sooo sorry for your loss, I know you have been hearing that over and over again but I truley am. I have been fortunate enough not to have had to deal with the loss of any of my children but I am dealing with the very recent loss of my mom whom I was very close to . I also have no strength, I can't get energy to get out of the house, its soo hard to even take care of my three girls whom I love more than life.
May I ask how old your precious baby was? You have been tested to the max, I can not imagine what you are going through. Was she your first child? I'm sorry if anything I have said makes anything harder but i really would like to help. This is a great site for help, and unfortunatley, I'm sure that you will find others in your positon, If you ever need to chat or if I can help at all please don't hesitate. Good luck and god bless you and Aubree.Thanks for your time, Jenny
My heart is goes to you. I've lost pregnancy and I know feelings can never be the same as yours, you held in your arms your angel already, but I hadn't had a chance.... because I was only 12 weeks pregnant. I know no words can describe your pain, your heartache, the only thing can significantly help you is a new pregnancy and time, is the only option could get you out of this terrible situation. My prayers and thoughts will be with you.
The sorrow you live with is something we all fear. There is so little we can say in comfort. I almost lost my baby when she flipped onto her stomach in her bassinette and stopped breathing. But I was lucky. I walked into the room just in time. Still that moment's horror gives me some inkling of what you are going through. The old fashioned advice is to have another baby. I think that is wise. You are obviously a loving mother and you need a baby to lavish that love on.