Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) Community
I want my little boy back
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to SIDS, back sleeping, bedding, breastfeeding, genetics, pacifiers, prenatal care, and prevention.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

I want my little boy back

My baby boy died 2 days shy of being one month old, he was a twin.  I care for and love dearly his surviving brother but everyday I think of Paul and I miss him so much and I want him back.  I feel like I had the world in the palm of my hands and then I lost it so suddenly. I dont understand why this happens but I can tell you that it is the worst feeling in the world. I am so lost right now.  My sons gravestone was put in the ground today.  It is beautiful but it does not bring him back to me.
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
134578_tn?1404951303
Grief counseling is very useful, don't overlook it if there is a group in your area.  I am so sorry for your loss.  
Blank
I am so so  sorry, no mum should have to go through this.

Talk to your Dr/health visitor to arrange counselling and also see if there is any way you can have an apnoea monitor for Paul's brother so you are not living in fear of it happening again.

Hugs
Blank
my little boy dies 11 days ago he was exactly a month... i know it doesnt sound quite right.. but at least u still have his brother... i share your pain you strong mommmy... it hurts so bad he was my only son and im only 20 so i know i have another chance but i dont want another baby i want my joshy back.....
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...