My baby died of SIDS
I don't really have a question am just looking for other people to walk to that have been through the same thing I am going through.  My son was born on April 26, 2011 and he passed away on July 8, 2011. My husband and I only got to spend 10 weeks and 2 days with our son.  I have been trying to just talk to my husband and find support in my family but it has not been helping.  I just wanted to see if anyone else on here would be interested in talking.
I'm so sorry for your loss, I also lost my son and am all ears if you would like to talk. I'm not sure if i can help but i would love to try.
im so very sorry that ur family is going through this. god bless u and ur family;)
I also had a son that passed from SIDS he was 2 months and 18 days old and this happened in 2003. So i know exactly what u r going through. There is no worse pain to go through in life as to lose ur baby. I honestly thought i had dealt with all the emotions guilt being my biggest thing to deal with but last Sunday we found my 2 month old son in his bassinet not breathing thank god we were able to bring him back but it brought back a lot of emotions from my 1st sons death along with a lot of new ones. Now im trying to deal all over again. Im not much for expressing my feeling face to face with people so i found this and thought i would give it a try so if u would like to keep in touch and talk i would very much like that.
Hi, I too lost a baby to SIDS in August 2011. My beautiful angel was only three months old and in (certainly what appeared to be) perfect health. I would love to talk/share and in any way maybe try help/comfort each other or at least listen. Unfortunately I do not really know how these forums work, are they just open or is possible to get each others details?
I'm so very sorry for all your losses!  I can't imagine the heartbreak.  :(  How were the holidays?  Thinking of you all!
hi, I know this post is a little old, but i saw this forum and i thought id join, i lost my son in 2007, they never gave me a 100% sure medical reason of why he passed away. i just thought talking to some other people who went through this might help
I am one of the lucky mothers, in that I saved my baby just in time. I went in to check on her and found her not breathing.  I picked her up and patted and rubbed her and she took a deep breath. I will never forget the horror of thinking her dead, and I cannot bear to imagine the grief you must feel at losing yours. In the case of my baby I know what had happened. She had rolled over on her face and this occluded her breathing.
I noticed that these posts are older - but I lost my angel baby daughter on her one month birthday in April 2017 - I had her for one month and miss her tremendously.  I am so heartbroken and would love the opportunity to talk with other mothers whom have gone through the same thing.  
I lost my Nicole Oct 26 1983 of S.I.D.S ,She died the day she turned 2 months olds. This monthe Aug 26 th she would of turned 30 years old. I still miss her and wonder what she would look like and how  my life would of been if she was here.I had another daughter in Sept 22 ,1984. I would of had my hands full.Happy early birthday my baby angel!!