Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) Community
My baby died of SIDS

This patient support community is for discussions relating to SIDS, back sleeping, bedding, breastfeeding, genetics, pacifiers, prenatal care, and prevention.

My baby died of SIDS

I don't really have a question am just looking for other people to walk to that have been through the same thing I am going through.  My son was born on April 26, 2011 and he passed away on July 8, 2011. My husband and I only got to spend 10 weeks and 2 days with our son.  I have been trying to just talk to my husband and find support in my family but it has not been helping.  I just wanted to see if anyone else on here would be interested in talking.
Tags: sids
Avatar n tn
I'm so sorry for your loss, I also lost my son and am all ears if you would like to talk. I'm not sure if i can help but i would love to try.
im so very sorry that ur family is going through this. god bless u and ur family;)
I also had a son that passed from SIDS he was 2 months and 18 days old and this happened in 2003. So i know exactly what u r going through. There is no worse pain to go through in life as to lose ur baby. I honestly thought i had dealt with all the emotions guilt being my biggest thing to deal with but last Sunday we found my 2 month old son in his bassinet not breathing thank god we were able to bring him back but it brought back a lot of emotions from my 1st sons death along with a lot of new ones. Now im trying to deal all over again. Im not much for expressing my feeling face to face with people so i found this and thought i would give it a try so if u would like to keep in touch and talk i would very much like that.
Hi, I too lost a baby to SIDS in August 2011. My beautiful angel was only three months old and in (certainly what appeared to be) perfect health. I would love to talk/share and in any way maybe try help/comfort each other or at least listen. Unfortunately I do not really know how these forums work, are they just open or is possible to get each others details?
I'm so very sorry for all your losses!  I can't imagine the heartbreak.  :(  How were the holidays?  Thinking of you all!
hi, I know this post is a little old, but i saw this forum and i thought id join, i lost my son in 2007, they never gave me a 100% sure medical reason of why he passed away. i just thought talking to some other people who went through this might help
I am one of the lucky mothers, in that I saved my baby just in time. I went in to check on her and found her not breathing.  I picked her up and patted and rubbed her and she took a deep breath. I will never forget the horror of thinking her dead, and I cannot bear to imagine the grief you must feel at losing yours. In the case of my baby I know what had happened. She had rolled over on her face and this occluded her breathing.
I noticed that these posts are older - but I lost my angel baby daughter on her one month birthday in April 2017 - I had her for one month and miss her tremendously.  I am so heartbroken and would love the opportunity to talk with other mothers whom have gone through the same thing.  
I lost my Nicole Oct 26 1983 of S.I.D.S ,She died the day she turned 2 months olds. This monthe Aug 26 th she would of turned 30 years old. I still miss her and wonder what she would look like and how  my life would of been if she was here.I had another daughter in Sept 22 ,1984. I would of had my hands full.Happy early birthday my baby angel!!