Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) Community
RIP Kaydynce
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to SIDS, back sleeping, bedding, breastfeeding, genetics, pacifiers, prenatal care, and prevention.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

RIP Kaydynce

My poir lil baby neice died from SIDS On July 12, She was born on june 10th a healthy happy baby, and then i get this bang on my door. saying she was dead. so i ran over there and i didnt even have time to wake up this was at 3 am in the morning. The father tryed CPR and then i tryed CPR, and i was hoping with some hope we could get her back. We didnt have Any firstaid so we had instructions from ppl. and then iam still trying to understand why, i had to help the paremedic, and the emt, I will never forget that day of trying to help my neice.
Related Discussions
I am sorry for your loss, i have a very healthy 2 year old child home who is my world......I could not imagine goingthrough somethin like that....But when she was a few days old that fear passed my mind everyday.......i use to wake up every hr on the hr to put on hand on her chest to make sure she was breathing, very scary having those feelings.....I took a CPR course when she was 3mths old cause when you have kids you never know when you will need it, you did all you could do, and it is hard to understand why things happen.........take care of yourself and my thoughts and prayers are with you family.....GOD BLESS KAYDYNCE xo
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...