Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) Community
Someone trying to do something good since the death of my Son

This patient support community is for discussions relating to SIDS, back sleeping, bedding, breastfeeding, genetics, pacifiers, prenatal care, and prevention.

Hey everyone. I lost my Son, CJ, on May 9, 2008 to SIDS. It is byfar the most difficult thing I've ever experienced in my life. With the upcoming arrival of my Daughter in August, I decided to do something to help others who have been through the exact same thing as me. To build somewhat of a community in which SIDS parents could connect and I've found that community in Facebook. I created a SIDS group to benefit the CJ Foundation for SIDS (Coincidentally named that, it's not after my Son's name). Every day I post a new way to prevent SIDS, or a fact about SIDS to help those who have small babies and you would be shocked at how many people have never heard of SIDS. Not to mention, the only prevention technique you ever hear of from Dr's prior to having a baby is the "Back To Sleep" one, when there are several more ways we can help keep out babies on Earth. If you have a Facebook, I encourage you to join this group. If you do not have a Facebook just pass this message along to those who may have one. This is not a SPAM message. I'm simply a Mother who's been through the loss and feel I've been called to help others who have been through this and to make young parents aware of the risks and preventions.

There is also a "Memorials" section on the page in which I would like to post the Angels pictures who are no longer with us, as a tribute to them. Even if you do not have a Facebook, I encourage you to mail me a picture of your lost Angel along with their name, dates, and parent(s) names as well.  earth_wise***@****
Please  don't pass this by, you never know how the information contained in the page I've created may help save even just one baby you know.

SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome) ResearchPromote Your Page Too
Look up the page called:

SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome) Research

Just copy and paste the entire title

You can email your memorials to: earth_wise @ Charter . Net