Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) Community
help me understand plz
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to SIDS, back sleeping, bedding, breastfeeding, genetics, pacifiers, prenatal care, and prevention.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

help me understand plz

Im so uneducated hen it comes to sids, I had my son who is nw 6 yrs old.  I knew of sids and i neverslept one night away from his side for months, i was scared of it but can someone tell me what causes it, and how should you ut your baby in the crib because seems to me they are always changing theire minds about what position to put a baby to sleep. Thank -you  Danielle
Related Discussions
546288_tn?1214466497
It's something that all new mothers worry about but try not to get too parinod over it and i know thats easy to say. Your main consern is to protect your baby and that's a mothers instinct. No one really knows what causes it if they did babies would stop dieing.
Lie your baby either in his side or on his back. Don't put his head to close the the bars pull him down a bit and don't overload him with blankets. Gettsing too hot isn't good. Have a foam mattress and not plastic. I hope i've been of some help. Don't worry too much enjoy your babies.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...