Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) Community
help my baby died
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to SIDS, back sleeping, bedding, breastfeeding, genetics, pacifiers, prenatal care, and prevention.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

help my baby died

My baby died at 12 weeks old, not of sids but of whooping cough, im looking for support as no one can understand, my family n friends try but they just cant, i feel like im falling apart, one minit im angry the next im ok then im crying uncontrolably, my other 2 girls make me carry on wen all i want to do is curl up and die.. And ontop of all theze crazy emotions i have a strong urge to get pregnant again, i know i cant replace my son but i long for a baby... Is this normal, his funeral is im 2 days and i just dont know how im going to get thro it.....
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Sorry for loss, I can only imagine what it must feel like to lose a child from any illness. I understand that you feel like a part of you wants to die, but situations like this is why God chose women to bear children. No matter how hard it may be, you will someday come to terms with your loss, although you will never forget it. Be strong for yourself, other kids, and your baby boy although he is not physically here anymore. Maybe you should also try some counseling and support groups to get through these tough times. I wish you the best of luck, and keep your faith no matter what.
Blank
Im so sorry for.your loss.Im understand how you are feeling, because few day ago I lost my baby.Its so hurd  to accept I havenot more my baby, my baby went to GOD.
Willow98, how are you feeling now?I hope you feel a little bit better.Because time is the best doctor,time helps go through such situacion and make you to feel a little bit better.But pain of lost baby will be forever.Take care of yourself!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...