just a few questions regarding sids
i first off would like to give my heart and prayers out to those who have lost their precious babies to sids. i truely can't imagine such a loss. although i know no one is exempt from these things. no one knows why these things happen but i just pray that ya'll keep in mind that God has your babies and even though it hurts you now. he did save your baby from the pain of ever being sick or hurt. and your baby is no doubt your own little gardian angel. yours and maybe your children you had before and will have after. just a thought.

i just turned 20. i hope to one day have a baby. the more i read about these true stories the more it truley scares me
i was just writing to ask does putting a baby on his/her back to sleep help the risk of sids?
or what about have a pacifier in his/her mouth? or does is really just come down to you have to be there when it acutally happens??