Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) Community
sids

This patient support community is for discussions relating to SIDS, back sleeping, bedding, breastfeeding, genetics, pacifiers, prenatal care, and prevention.

sids

i am new to this sept 11 1979 i lost my son to sids i have 6 beautiful grand kids .my daughter is 29 years old lives with me and she is not married just lost a beautifel baby girl ondec 5 2010 the dr said sids when i ound the baby she was just like she was asleep but when i picked her up they was alittle trickle of blood came from her nose her body temp when the ems arrived was 94 when they got her t the hospital it was 93 they tried to bring her back to us .but failed dose sids have any thing to do with the genes of a person  she also had blood in her mouth .so mamallslittle angel will be spending christmas with jesus and her uncle this year in memory of keira leshea johnson born 10-6-2010 12-2 2010
0%
 (0) 
medical
0%
 (0) 
help
0 Members voted
Tags: sids
My heart bleed's to hear your story:(
as there is no proof to what SIDS is yet there is no proof that it carries down in genes, but through all the research and statistics i have read that it is more common for a baby to die of SIDS if it has happened in the family before.
Hope this helps but it is so horrible when you can't find the answers as even the smartest health professionals don't really know:( i am in a bit of the same predicament myself, i just want answers but seem's know one really knows it's all a guess:(
wishing you and your daughter all the best and i will be sure to say a prayer for both of your angel baby's :)