Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) Community
silent fetal death at 38 weeks last nov.16,2008
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to SIDS, back sleeping, bedding, breastfeeding, genetics, pacifiers, prenatal care, and prevention.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

silent fetal death at 38 weeks last nov.16,2008

i had complete prenatal check ups and healthy pregnancy but only my blood HGB is low and have medicine and get 11.9 g/dl ..until my last check at 38weeks was fine and 1cm dilated, on next day morning i feel like menstrual cramps but not so hard and pain and no bleeding at all, but around 4pm i decided to go to the hospital because i think it was a labor signs..and my OB check mycervix and it was 3cm dilated after that i bleed fresh red blood my first bleeding throughout pregnancy after that she check my babys heartbeat and no beating she said my baby died and transfer me in big hospital for emergency C-Section..when we arrived in big hospital my lower abdomen was so painful i thought me too wil lost my life on that evening and the doctor operate me via CS section..it was so terrible i lost my son cause of placental abruption...i dont know what is the cause of placental abruption..im so afraid to get pregnant again in the future..what happened? its a big question? any advise?