585?1266476936
Suffer of the suffering User Group
Can Wellbutrin cause memory loss and chronic depression?
About This Group:

This not a group for those with chronic pain but those who live with those people. This is for us to get out our anger, our frastation, and to help other understand. My mother has RA and its changed our life and at times it frastrating. Shes hurting and i cant do nothing about and at times i just dont understand so thats who this group is for.

Founded by Cloudwindgate on February 18, 2010
3 members

My Wife, has been taking Wellbutrin 300mg for the last 2 months. before she was on 150 mg to start.  She has had anxiety attacks where she was prescribed Xanex when on the 150mg.  She got scared of the Xanex because she felt she was relying on it too much.  The Dr. prescribed Zoloft with the Wellbutrin at the 150 mg level and this caused her to sleep much and once she cut the Zoloft in half  this caused her to have anger episodes.

She is now off of the Zoloft and taking 300 mg of the Wellbutrin  along with 60mg of armour ad .5mg of Xanex, and now she is being clingy, emotional episodes, memory loss, confusion, hand tremor.  She feels like she is at her worse ever point.  

Can anyone help?
katrinika commented on photo
12/11
cgstar4 joined this group
Welcome them!
12/11
Cloudwindgate uploaded new photos
10/11