346?1253992665
Suicidal feelings User Group
Effects of pill overdose?
About This Group:

When something happens in your life and it is too much to handle mentally and physically and you just don't want to feel it anymore.

Founded by BellaMarie84 on September 26, 2009
153 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Effects of pill overdose?

I attempted suicide for the fourth time in my life around two weeks ago.  I took about half a bottle of ibprofen, fourth a bottle of extra strength tylenol, a random amount of sleeping pills, and some pills I don't know the description of.  Washed it down with alcohol.  After some time I passed out, and against my will woke up in the middle of the night puking every 10 minutes for maybe 5 or 6 hours.... I puked death from myself involuntarily.

Anyway~  What are the effects of this?  My body is ****** up because of all the grotesque things I do to it, so I can't tell what effect is from what cause.  Any response is appreciated.
2 Comments
Blank
Did you see a doctor or anyone to see what damage may have been caused. Sorry you are feeling so bad, do you recieve therapy of any kind? You really need to see someone about what is causing you to feel so bad.
Blank
1641906_tn?1301134690
No to all :P  If I did that it would mean people would know and I'd be put in some institution, but thanks anyways.
Blank
Recent Activity
1198531_tn?1361347278
Blank
honey156 commented on breezytoo's status
Oct 16
Blank
Jaquta commented on The 3 Essentials to E...
Oct 05
1198531_tn?1361347278
Blank
honey156 commented on photo
Sep 30
MedHelp Health Answers
Related Tags