346?1253992665
Suicidal feelings User Group
Effects of pill overdose?
About This Group:

When something happens in your life and it is too much to handle mentally and physically and you just don't want to feel it anymore.

Founded by BellaMarie84 on September 26, 2009
155 members

Effects of pill overdose?

I attempted suicide for the fourth time in my life around two weeks ago.  I took about half a bottle of ibprofen, fourth a bottle of extra strength tylenol, a random amount of sleeping pills, and some pills I don't know the description of.  Washed it down with alcohol.  After some time I passed out, and against my will woke up in the middle of the night puking every 10 minutes for maybe 5 or 6 hours.... I puked death from myself involuntarily.

Anyway~  What are the effects of this?  My body is ****** up because of all the grotesque things I do to it, so I can't tell what effect is from what cause.  Any response is appreciated.
Did you see a doctor or anyone to see what damage may have been caused. Sorry you are feeling so bad, do you recieve therapy of any kind? You really need to see someone about what is causing you to feel so bad.
No to all :P  If I did that it would mean people would know and I'd be put in some institution, but thanks anyways.
Avatar n tn
newmanandjimmy commented on Adding Abilify
Jul 12
Kayannaboo commented on Tia
Apr 22
Kayannaboo trying to change my outlook... Comment
Mar 31
Related Tags