346?1253992665
Suicidal feelings User Group
if i had the right things to do it i would im sick of being in pain
About This Group:

When something happens in your life and it is too much to handle mentally and physically and you just don't want to feel it anymore.

Founded by BellaMarie84 on September 26, 2009
153 members

been depressed for years , i hold everything in , been in sp once, now im back in the wrong moods and im ready to end my life i think ive done everything i wanted to do  im tired of being in pain and also im tired of pretty much everything im tired of being me
1 Comment
Oh, I know this feeling of hopelessness and helplessness way too well.  One of the greatest, and probably one of the most tedious things about this is that you can do anything.  You have the power to change.  If your tired of being "you" then maybe its time to start over.  Move to a new apartment or house, find a new job, travel, pick up a hobby, etc.  This all sounds great but its tedious because you have to do it.  You can come up with a million exuses like no money or no time, but something everyone needs to do before they die is go out and see the world.  And not only see it, but experience it.
You will die.
You wont be you forever I can promise you that.  Some day you will be laying in a grave and cold and numb.  
So while your here...just live.  Feel things, even if it is pain.
As much as you may think it *****...thats life.  If nothing else, its life.  Its real, and sometimes it f*cking hurts but its sort of all we have.
honey156 commented on breezytoo's status
Oct 16
Jaquta commented on The 3 Essentials to E...
Oct 05
honey156 commented on photo
Sep 30