Supraventricular tachycardia User Group
Ablation or not?
About This Group:

Symptoms of Supreventricular Tachycardia also know as SVT can come on suddenly and can go away without treatment. Episodes of SVT are caused for a reason other than stress, exercise or emotion. They can last a few minutes or as long as 1 or 2 days, sometimes continuing until treated. The rapid beating of the heart during SVT can make the heart a less effective pump so that the cardiac output is decreased and the blood pressure drops. The following symptoms are typical with a rapid pulse of 150–251 beats per minute: Pounding chest Shortness of breath Chest pain Rapid breathing Dizziness Loss of consciousness (in serious cases) Numbness of various body parts If you have SVT this group is for you.

Founded by anxietygad on March 15, 2010
61 members

Ablation or not?

Hi;
I've got SVT for 3 years and for 2 years i've got panic attacs. I am afraid the same as the first day.  I am tired of living same things again and again. And i am preparing for the national matriculation. So i am stressed, depressed and feeling bad. İ saw 2 doctors in this 3 years for my SVT. One of them said "you don't need an ablation. we can control it with medicines." and the other said "SVT wont kill you, but it makes your life less qualified. so i cannot tell you 'you have to have an operation.' But if you have one, you will no longer suffer from SVT." My mother says "if you don't need an ablation, don't have it." and i don't know what to think.. What do you think about my situation?
gon2rsqm commented on 3 years since success...
Jun 21
merileegal commented on 3 years since success...
Apr 10
DeltaDawn23 commented on 3 years since success...
Apr 10