Complications after ablation
Im 23 and just had an ablation. I have SVT 20% fraction to my left something (sorry im not a doctor so the words confuse me)
Ive been healing for a week,Well the procedure was only supposed to be to my left atrium i think its called but they did both atriums, without me knowing. now, everyday my heart palpitates like its being shocked and i lose my breath for a split second. Several times a day. Id say roughly every hour.
I was very clear at all the prior visits to my doctor and the day of the procedure that if there will be any complications, or if there is a posibility of me being put on a machine like a pacemake or defib than to call the procedure off and i will try to live my life taking my meds. Which is coreg.
My main questions would be.
Is it possible that this can be medical malpractice?
Are doctors aloud to change there mind and ablate a valve they never mentioned to be ablated?
Why did they have to use shock paddles on me twice during the procedure?
And mainly, why wont the doctor answer any question and has his staff deny me to make an appointment?
I feel worse than i did before and i dont know what to do
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Shellalbany uploaded a new photo
Aug 09
Shellalbany joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 09
khosa joined this group
Welcome them!
Apr 21