Stress Test SVT
I am a 39 yr old male and my job sent me for a stress test the other day that was required for a school I must attend.  The school incorporates some moderate exercise into their curriculum. Needless to say I failed the test, at the very end when the treadmill was at its highest incline my BPM went up to about 250.  A little about me, I am fairly active, I run about 4 times a week and never had a problem during any of my runs.  After the test I was told that I needed further testing and had a sonogram and bloodwork done. I also left the office wearing a Holter Monitor. I am really bummed out and kinda scared about the whole thing. I really need to attend this school for career progression now I'm not sure if they will clear me to go.  I went out yesterday and ran a few miles and had no ill effects..I really just don't understand what this all means. Any imput would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for listening.

Jay
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
khosa joined this group
Welcome them!
Apr 21
kbug1013 uploaded new photos
Feb 23
kbug1013 Happy Heart Month Comment
Feb 23