Surgery Expert Forum
Anal Fistula recovery time

This forum is for questions and discussions relating to: Abdomen, Breast, Chest, Complications, Extremities, Head and Neck, Hematology, Incisions, Infections, Laparoscopy, Lungs and Respiratory Tract, OBGYN, Oncology, Post Operative Management, Pre Operative Issues, Radiology Renal, Skin and Wounds, Sutures, Staples and Stitches Urology, and Vessels.

Anal Fistula recovery time
I had a anal fistula which was operated on 30th Dec and am worried as it still has not healed.  It was laid open therefore I have a hole which i think is getting smaller but am still leaking discharge and it bleeds when I go to the loo.  What is the healing time?  Is this normal?
This can take 4-6 weeks to close completely
When a female patient has a Bartholin Gland Cyst and that the same time she comes in to get this issue address ALSO HAS CROHN'S DISEASE AND IT IS ACTIVELY FLARED, What Method is the best way to TREAT the Bartholin Gland Cyst and WHY?