Facial twitch after surgery
I actually have two questions.
The first is rather strange, I had umbilical hernia repair surgery 3 weeks ago. Ever since my surgery I have had a weird twitching at the corner of my mouth. Normally I wouldn't think anything of it, but I have never had such a persistent facial twitch in my life. It twitches several times a hour. In fact I think it may be getting worse instead of better. Could it be a weird side effect of the anesthesia or the tube that was put in my throat during surgery? Any ideas?
Secondly, I noticed what looked like a brown discharge in my naval after the surgery.   I thought it was dried blood, but it doesn't appear to be that, the brown discharge has now dried up and looks like a thick scab in my naval, is that normal?
Thank you very much in advance for your answer:)
cannot help re twitch
drainage from wound however is normal