Surgery Expert Forum
Gall bladder Surgery

This forum is for questions and discussions relating to: Abdomen, Breast, Chest, Complications, Extremities, Head and Neck, Hematology, Incisions, Infections, Laparoscopy, Lungs and Respiratory Tract, OBGYN, Oncology, Post Operative Management, Pre Operative Issues, Radiology Renal, Skin and Wounds, Sutures, Staples and Stitches Urology, and Vessels.

Gall bladder Surgery

My primary doctor referred me to a gral surgeon due to a hida scan of 27% ejection fraction and one single mobile 18 millimeter stone . I had been basically asymptomatic except for occasional R side ache, quizziness in my stomach and BP shooting up. I'm scare of surgery because I never had one in my life. I'm  a pretty healthy lady. Please advise! Thanks.  
Have you tried changing your diet?
Cutting out fats?
Thank  You for your comment. Yes I have  watched my fat intake and ,exercise since I was young ,still do. I think that has kept me for being more symptomatic.I was diagnosed last year and had done pretty well until May of this year when I had some symptoms.However I'm concern the stone could move and the contraction of the bladder being low. I'm sitting on the fence with this because I had read horror stories after the surgery its impact in digestion,chronic diahrrea ,etc. Not so much fear of the surgery but the outcome of it. Your input will be appreciated!