Itching around & inside of anal sphinter
I am having this problem for last one year. I had an anal fissure 5 years back which bleed just once, due to constipation. and it was  recovered by alteration in diet plan and using nitroglycerine cream on the sphinter. I remained well later on but now for last one year I have a problem that i experience severe itching around the area just inside of my anal sphinter. The desire to itch is so strong that I cannot control my self and i rub the area , which again lead to further inflammation and i am struck in a viscious circle.

Now I am having that fissure problem again, as I can fee two tended points in my sphinter. Now I am avoiding constipation and using lubricants & hot baths, but the problem is still there. Can some one guide me in this regard , as what to do and how to manage this problem.
see a proctologist - if the fissure fails medical treatment it might need a minor surgical procedure
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.