Surgery Expert Forum
fissuers or piles

This forum is for questions and discussions relating to: Abdomen, Breast, Chest, Complications, Extremities, Head and Neck, Hematology, Incisions, Infections, Laparoscopy, Lungs and Respiratory Tract, OBGYN, Oncology, Post Operative Management, Pre Operative Issues, Radiology Renal, Skin and Wounds, Sutures, Staples and Stitches Urology, and Vessels.

fissuers or piles

hi doctor i will be really grateful if u help me out...
im 21 i had constipation problem it came and due to the hard bowel my rectum had cuts .this time after the cuts i noticed that the part of the rectum skin was hanging out it didnot pain or hurt.i went to see a doctor and she said she wud operate it and its a fissure however other doctors say that fissuers ar just cuts the hanging of skin is piles.im so confused i dont know what to do.
is there anyway the skin contracts or removes without the surgery. or surgery is necessory. plz help me out.
high fiber diet stool softeners and added fiber and maybe u won't need surgery
thankyou so much doctor.... just one more question plz... that gradually will that skin be removed without surgery if i take ur suggested measures???.... i really cant stand that skin or that pulled muscle... plz answer jus this question... ill be really grateful