Surgery Expert Forum
gallbladder removal

This forum is for questions and discussions relating to: Abdomen, Breast, Chest, Complications, Extremities, Head and Neck, Hematology, Incisions, Infections, Laparoscopy, Lungs and Respiratory Tract, OBGYN, Oncology, Post Operative Management, Pre Operative Issues, Radiology Renal, Skin and Wounds, Sutures, Staples and Stitches Urology, and Vessels.

gallbladder removal
hi there. i have had my gallbladder removed a few weeks ago but there was some complications and I ended up staying longer in the hospital b/c of it. i dont really have any major pain anymore, still a lil weak and I have been home for 3 days now and I still have not slept yet!!  do you think this has anything to do with the surgery?
feel better now?