Surgery Expert Forum
pain after ercp
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and discussions relating to: Abdomen, Breast, Chest, Complications, Extremities, Head and Neck, Hematology, Incisions, Infections, Laparoscopy, Lungs and Respiratory Tract, OBGYN, Oncology, Post Operative Management, Pre Operative Issues, Radiology Renal, Skin and Wounds, Sutures, Staples and Stitches Urology, and Vessels.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

pain after ercp

I am a 31 year old mum of two. In January I had my gallblader (gallbladder) removed due to stones.  However due to the stones moving through my bile duct I have had two ERCP,s.  After my first ercp  they did make a cut and said there was still a stone attached to my liver  but I was fine however since my second ercp about 3 weeks ago I have had pain under my right rib cage going through my back and across my chest down and down my abdomen to the extent that i have been put back on pain killers wich i do not want to be on.  I have also developed a skin irritation my skin is itchy and burning and comes up in big lumps what can i do or request from my gp.