Surgery Expert Forum
rupture appendix's
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and discussions relating to: Abdomen, Breast, Chest, Complications, Extremities, Head and Neck, Hematology, Incisions, Infections, Laparoscopy, Lungs and Respiratory Tract, OBGYN, Oncology, Post Operative Management, Pre Operative Issues, Radiology Renal, Skin and Wounds, Sutures, Staples and Stitches Urology, and Vessels.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

rupture appendix's

my doctor first tried to do laser surgery to remove my appendixs ..he failed at that and cut me open , as soon as he did my appendixs ruptured and infection spread .staff infection , but another doctor that took over in  his place because he went on vacation said my wound was suppose to be left open ... but the first doctor stapled it up .... I nearly died ..they had to do major lung surgery and I had tubes everywhere sticking out of me .. do you think that they should of left the wound open and if they did do you think that the infection wouldn't of spread so fast ?
Tags: appendix