Do I have the swine flu?
I understand that this question has probably been posed numerous times, and I'm not trying to be a hypochondriac, because I highly doubt it, but I wanted to see what other people thought.  Here are my symptoms:

1. Itchy nose, sneezing
2. Headache (almost migraine-like)
3. Uncontrollable diarrhea (really, really gross)
4. Stomach ache
5. Very mild nausea
6. Sweating, and always being hot

If I had a fever, then I would definitely go to the doctor, but that's the strange thing, my temperature is actually lower than 98.6.  I read somewhere that you don't always have a fever w/swine flu, but I don't know if that's true.
That almost sounds like allergies, maybe combined with some food sensitivities? Have you had a physical recently and had your thyroid looked at? You might want to have a GI doctor take a look at you too. Hope you're feeling better by now!
These symptoms do not describe the H1N1 flu.

itchy nose, sneezing, headache are symptoms of an allergy.
the stomach ache and diarreah sound more like maybe you ate something that didnt agree with you; or some other intestinal illness.
sweating and always being hot can be from hormones or thyroid or something else eintirely.

lol! hey i have ur symptoms also except the poops!  lol But my whole body hurt all over and i felt like i had a fever but i don't either!  lol I called my Dr's but they are booked. So i toughed it out at work all week . Everybody at work is sick it seems. hmmm i dunno what it is but the nurse told me over the phone that the only way to tell the difference between swine flu and regular seasonal flu is a nose swab!  lol I'm feeling better now. I just keep hydrating myself and drowning myself with orange juice!   lol Gatorade has really helped. Cut back on the sugar cuz it lowers ur immune system. Probably what they will tell u at the dr.s anyways.  lol
My son and his girlfriend both have tested positive for swine flu and their symptoms are very different. My son has...

Itchy nose and sneezing (doc said the itchy nose is from the inflammation and irritation), fatigue, sneezing, nasal congestion, chest congestion, pleurisy and nausea.

His girlfriend has...

Severe headache, fatigue, vomiting, diarrhea, nasal congestion and chest congestion.

Neither have had a high fever as of yet and it has been six days. GF had low grade the first day but never got over 99.5. When I took my son to the hospital for complications his temp was 97.2. They also both feel like they were hit by a truck (their words) They were given Tamiflu and told to drink lots fluids. Hope this helps.