Swine Flu Community
IS THIS THE SWINE FLU SYPTOMS(symptoms) THAT I GOT..!!!

This community is for discussions relating to Swine Flu. Links to outside news sources will be permitted in this community to exchange information and keep up with this changing event.

View the archives of Dr. Enoch Choi's health chat on the swine flu

Hi i got symptoms of a cold but i dont know if its a symptoms of swine flu my symptoms is sore throat a little bit, a bit of a ear ache and stuffy nose and phlimy throat, is that swine flu....? or is it a normal cold how do i know....?
From what I got on the Live Chat, if u were not in Mexico or a bordering state....most likely u have a normal flu or cold.

HOWEVER, he did say if ur temp is 100 plus to CALL ur dr...not go to ER or dr office call call call.
( the Live chat archives are a click away ....look at the top of this forum)

I hope u feel better soon.

"selma"
I'm not sure because here in Utah there are a couple cases of probables and those people have not been to Mexico or been around anyone who was or has been.  I think that criteria might be changing as it spreads from person to person.  Just an observation.  Chances are that you do not have it, but if you're worried go to your doctor and be tested.  

I haven't felt well the past couple days, but I think it's allergies, but I am considering going to our local clinic and being tested just to be sure.  It can't hurt.