Swine Flu Community
SWINE FLU VACCINE Debate Group - Looking for Moderator(s)....Have you ...

This community is for discussions relating to Swine Flu. Links to outside news sources will be permitted in this community to exchange information and keep up with this changing event.

View the archives of Dr. Enoch Choi's health chat on the swine flu

SWINE FLU VACCINE Debate Group - Looking for Moderator(s)....Have you seen it yet?

Have you seen this new Swine Flu Debate Group? All are invited to join !

Also, looking for Moderator(s) who are neutral in their opinions as they help oversee the new group ....

http://www.medhelp.org/user_groups/invited_users/302

This Debate Group encourages lively/healthy discussion about the Pro's & Con's relating to the Swine (H1N1) Flu Vaccine. The FDA approved the Swine Flu Vaccine ... Will you be getting it? ---- Is it safe? NO PERSONAL ATTACKS ---- please, keep it a healthy debate!

C~
30%
 (6) 
yes
70%
 (14) 
no
0%
 (0) 
other
20 Members voted
I tried to go to it and couldn't get on. Is there something else I need to do besides click the link you provided?
The H1N1 vaccine is manufactured the same way as the regular flu vaccine. There is no basis for any debate.
my husband is a chemical engineer for a government lab, the facility will be offering these vaccines soon, he has decided not to get one after reading about it
the h1n1 does have other properties then the regular flu vaccines, i will look through my email and post what info i have from the lab
we hope we are doing the right thing, and making the best choice for our help
i have been ask to take a flu shot every year since i work in health care, i always refuse because when i do get one i become so sick i cannot work
there are many people out there who are ani when it comes to this issue, i am not really like that, i just get sick from the flu vacs
oh man, i am staying out of this, i wish i never posted, i found some really hatefull post from people on the medical side
i just cannot handle any of that
The swine flu vaccine is a money racket.Period.
Di13's post is blatant misinformation. I have flagged it to the moderators for removal. The source appears to be an anonymous blog post.

For starters, vaccines do not contain tissues or cells.

Below are links to information on three of the H1N1 vaccines that will be on the market this flu season, that include information on the content of the vaccines.

http://www.emea.europa.eu/humandocs/PDFs/EPAR/celvapan/package_leaflet/emea-pl-h982pu17en.pdf

http://www.emea.europa.eu/humandocs/PDFs/EPAR/focetria/package_leaflet/emea-pl-h385en.pdf

http://www.emea.europa.eu/humandocs/PDFs/EPAR/pandemrix/D-H1N1%20single%20PDFs/PackageLeaflet/emea-pl-h832pu17en.pdf

Also, preservatives such as thimerosol will not be in single dose versions of these vaccines.
I just hope that everyone takes the time to really look into this before blindly following the advice of government, medical community and especially drug companies.  As far as I am concerned, the facts say it all.  And yes there is mercury and other adjuvents in this vaccine.  In fact, it is over 100 times the allowable limit of mercury stated by the FDA for any other source to contain.  Anyone can go to cdc.gov and type in vaccine ingredients in the search bar to get it straight from the source.  Also, Dr. Mercola has some really good info at mercola.com, including an interview on fox news with a doctor who was listed as an infectious disease specialist.  He, without hesitation says his family will not be vaccinated because the vaccine itself is more dangerous than the swine flu.
Dr. Mercola is a quack.
I actually like Mercola... he just has a different POV and from being a patient, who has had success from some alternative medicine and who cannot tolerate some vaccinations, I tend to agree with many of his POV's.