Treatment for H1N1 in pregnant women
God forbid anyone should contract H1N1, but if they do, here's info on safe treatment:

"For treatment or prevention during the current pandemic, "oseltamivir appears to be the drug of choice because there is more data on its safety in pregnancy.""

http://www.motherisk.org/women/commonDetail.jsp?content_id=905
my dr said the same thing - tamiflu (oseltamivir)is the way to go IF we were to get h1n1  
According to my personal expert (dh-pharmacist), H1N1 vaccine can be given to pregnant women - in fact he said that they are a priority group to get the first batch of vaccine along w/children & health care providers.
If you check the CDC website, they are recommending that pregnant women get the KILLED vaccine and not the live one, and that they are also developing a vaccine for pregnant women and young children without preservatives.  You should inform your health care provider if you have severe allergies to eggs, have had previous severe reactions from the flu shot and/or have had Guillain Barre Syndrome.  

Yes, pregnant women are at the top of the list as 6% of people with adverse reactions to H1N1 (including death or maybe it's 6% of total deaths from H1N1, not sure) have occurred in pregnant women, while they only make up 1% of the population, which is why they're a priority.  Apparently most complications occur in third trimester pregnancies.  They don't know why.
Did any of you read the H1N1 package insert. It says on it that NO!!! case studies have been done on pregnant women or their unborn babies. And it says the following I will copy and past this as I was shocked when I read theis:

8.1 Pregnancy
Pregnancy Category C: Animal reproduction studies have not been conducted with Influenza A (H1N1) 2009 Monovalent Vaccine or AFLURIA. It is also not known whether these vaccines can cause fetal harm when administered to a pregnant woman or can affect reproduction capacity. Influenza A (H1N1) 2009 Monovalent Vaccine should be given to a pregnant woman only if clearly needed

Anyone taking this would not be smart, they themselfs admit they didnt do any studies and they recomed pregnant women take it How can they do that I ask you? If any one wahts the site to the full information its on a goverment site here is the link read it yourself and get well informed before you do anything

http://www.fda.gov/downloads/BiologicsBloodVaccines/Vaccines/ApprovedProducts/UCM182401.pdf