Swine Flu Community
do i have swine flu symptoms?
About This Community:

This community is for discussions relating to Swine Flu. Links to outside news sources will be permitted in this community to exchange information and keep up with this changing event.

View the archives of Dr. Enoch Choi's health chat on the swine flu

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

do i have swine flu symptoms?

I know it isnt possible to tell the swine flu symptoms from a regular one but for the last three days I have nasal congestion and runny nose which started off with a sore throat. I didnt have fever for the last 2 days but today I feel as if my temperature is around 99-100F.

I live in London and I havent been in contact with any of the confirmed swine flu cases ( or so I hope). Does anybody think it could be swine flu because I normally dont catch cold at this time of the year?
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
171791_tn?1358217981
I had the same symptoms and I had sinusitis.  Got antibiodic and steroid shot  @ Days later I felt much better.  Mine started out with sore throat.
Blank
Thanks for sharing the information. I had sinusitis twice before but they were more severe than the cold I have now with my whole face aching as well as headache. But I guess the symptoms were more extreme since I had them during winter and now the weather is less unpleasant so I am probably having a milder one.

I will wait for a day or two and if by then I don't feel well I will ask my GP to prescribe antibiotics if needed.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Swine Flu Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...