Swine Flu Community
long term effect of 1978 russian flu

This community is for discussions relating to Swine Flu. Links to outside news sources will be permitted in this community to exchange information and keep up with this changing event.

View the archives of Dr. Enoch Choi's health chat on the swine flu

long term effect of 1978 russian flu

While at AIT in Jan 1978 Maryland I came down with the Russian flu and was hospitalized in isolation for seven days. I was seventeen at the time and thought nothing of it, ignorance is bliss. Now at age fifty two and for the past decade I have had breathing problems which include three bouts of pneumonia and bluing of the lips and fingernails along with a rather long list of medical problems that include the heart and strokes. Have there been any long term studies or solid reliable information about effects on the body decades after contracting the Russian flu. Please post to ***@****     Thank you.
While at AIT in Jan or Feb 1978 at fort sam TX. I came down with the Russian flu and was hospitalized in isolation for a few days to. I would like to know if
has long effects too.