Swine Flu Community
should i be worried

This community is for discussions relating to Swine Flu. Links to outside news sources will be permitted in this community to exchange information and keep up with this changing event.

View the archives of Dr. Enoch Choi's health chat on the swine flu

should i be worried

my son is 10 yrs old and has been sick for about a week now and it seems to be getting worse i took him too the doctor and she its viral and it could or could not be swine flu. well he has a cough, high fever,headache,sore throat,bloody nose,diarrhea and im starting to get worried his fever has been going between 101 and 104 and last night he started getting nose bleeds and as soon as the meds ware off his fever goes back up should i take him to the ER.
Did the doctor listen to his chest.  My sisters 2 girls had swine, and they put the youngest on Tamiflu because she has had pneumonia a lot, and she had a rattle in her chest.  They were sick for about 2 weeks. If you are worried you should take him back.
thank you i called  today and he is going back today
How did things go today?