Swine Flu Community
symptoms

This community is for discussions relating to Swine Flu. Links to outside news sources will be permitted in this community to exchange information and keep up with this changing event.

View the archives of Dr. Enoch Choi's health chat on the swine flu

symptoms

according to my dr  I have the swine flu now into my 2nd week - I'm feeling better but I have a feeling of having a tight chest
Keep your eye on this as the real danger of swine flu as with any flu are the secondary infections such as pnemonia (pneumonia).  If it worsens, call your physician for a chest x ray and antibiotics.  Good luck----  yikes.  Was the first week terrible?
I'd get that checked out. My son started of with the Swine flu and it turned into pneumonia fast, within days. We couldn't get his fever down and took him back in and discovered the pneumonia.
It can't hurt to go back in and ask for a chest x-ray. If it is pneumonia then they can start you on antibiotics and you'll feel much better in a few days. If you let it run it's course it can get worse or take forever to heal. I'd go back and get that chest x-ray. Good luck! I hope you feel better soon!