the flu or not the flu that is my question
Ok I am 21 and in college so half of my classes are mandatory like if you miss a day you get a zero no make ups at all. I have noticed some sickly people in my math class in particular.  I started taking Gabapentin about two weeks ago one side effect is "flu like symptoms". How do I know if I have the swine flu or if it is just a side effect. Normally if it was the regular flu I wouldn't be concerned but the medicine also increases the risk of infection. To stop taking it is not an option.

Also question number 2. The regular flu vaccine is made partly with eggs. I am allergic to it for that reason. Is the swine flu vaccine also made with eggs?
Regarding question #2, H1N1 is cultured in eggs just like the seasonal flu viruses are, so you should have the same problem with the swine flu vaccine.