Swine Flu Community
vaccine

This community is for discussions relating to Swine Flu. Links to outside news sources will be permitted in this community to exchange information and keep up with this changing event.

View the archives of Dr. Enoch Choi's health chat on the swine flu

vaccine

well i live 16 miles from the big town that has 3 lights we never get anything earlier, but this time we did
i am an older senior citizen,, i got my flu vaccine 6 weeks ago, today i had to go to the dr, and i was asking him if when they get enough vaccine if i should get one, he said sure, i will give you one today, so i got it i hope that all goes well will let you know i was ok with the flu vac and the pnemonia (pneumonia) vac so maybe this will be ok i really did not think i woud get one at my age, but i did  jo
Tags: today
i asked the Dr if there was enough for all of the children and the people that needed them and he said yes there was plenty of the vaccine, that way i did not feel guilty taking it  jo