what is invloved in testing for Swine Flu and the tests like?
I was just curious to what to expect if you go to get tested or checked for the swine flu and what the nurses and drs do?
Needles or swabs? and is blood drawn? and  if a high fever is suspected will your temperature be taken and what if you have congestion and mouth breathing and the reading comes up low?
Well...in general they won't test you for H1N1, unless you have a very serious complication. The reason they won't test is that to treat you, all they need to know is if you have the flu -- but not what type you have.

If they DO decide to test you it should be through blood because they need to look for the genetic markers for swine flu and those are in the blood.
If they suspect you have the flu they usually do a swab test inside the nostril. If that comes back positive then you know you have the flu. If you want to know if it's specifically the Swine flu then they have to send it to CDC for that. From my understanding, they're not testing much for Swine flu anymore, so they may not do it.
When my son was diagnosed with the flu in the ER they told me all of this. They also told me that it was 99% likely that he had the Swine flu because that's what they're seeing right now. The doctor said it's too early in the year for any other flu.
The treatments are the same, though. Rest, fluids, and if caught within the 48 hour window of symptoms, you can take the Tamiflu (by prescription only).
Do watch as complications can occur with the flu, such as pneumonia. That happened to my son and he was admitted to the hospital for 4 days.
It appears to be a nasty bug. Take care and try to stay away from sick people and wash your hands a lot!