This medical article was emailed to me, and I found it very interesting. However, at the same time, I'm really not sure about the accuracy of everything stated--in many points, the words "may," "possible," and "potential" are used. Anyway, it's still an interesting read, and I thought it might inspire us all to do some more digging for valid info ourselves as well.
This year it is more important that you protect your children and loved ones from the flu vaccines than influenza itself. This article on Lew Rockwell discusses how:
1. The swine flu is simply another flu. It is not unusually deadly.
2. This is the first time both seasonal and pandemic flu vaccines will be administered. Both seasonal flu and swine flu vaccines will require two inoculations. This is because single inoculations have failed to produce sufficient antibodies. This is an admission that prior flu vaccines were virtually useless. Can you trust them this time?
3. Adjuvants are added to vaccines to boost production of antibodies but may trigger autoimmune reactions. Some adjuvants are mercury (thimerosal), aluminum and squalene. Why would you sign a consent form for your children to be injected with mercury, which is even more brain-toxic than lead?
4. This is the first year mock vaccines have been used to gain FDA approval. The vaccines that have been tested are not the same vaccines your children will be given.
5. Over-vaccination is a common practice now in America. American children are subjected to 29 vaccines by the age of two. Meanwhile, veterinarians have backed off of repeat vaccination in dogs because of observed side effects.
6. Modern medicine has no explanation for autism, despite its continued rise in prevalence. Yet autism is not reported among Amish children who go unvaccinated.
7. Researchers are warning that over-use of the flu vaccine and anti-flu drugs like Tamiflu and Relenza can apply genetic pressure on flu viruses and then they are more likely to mutate into a more deadly strain.
8. Most seasonal influenza A (H1N1) virus strains tested from the United States and other countries are now resistant to Tamiflu (oseltamivir). Tamiflu has become a nearly worthless drug against seasonal flu.
9. Public health officials are irresponsible in their omission of any ways to strengthen immunity against the flu. No options outside of problematic vaccines and anti-flu drugs are offered, despite the fact there is strong evidence that vitamins C and D activate the immune system and the trace mineral selenium prevents the worst form of the disease.
For even more reasons, please review the full article on LewRockwell.com.
LewRockwell.com September 16, 2009
According to a recent New York Times article, more than three million doses of swine flu vaccine will be available in the U.S. by this week. I just returned from the 4th International Vaccine Conference with NVIC in Washington D.C. this past weekend and many people there told me that they were already administering the vaccine in their state. I hope to provide important updates from that conference in the upcoming weeks, as there were some outstanding speakers.
I also learned at the conference from Dr. Vickie Diebold who is the consumer representative on the federal vaccine panel, that the CDC has budgeted over 12 million dollars to BLAST kids this fall on TV with characters such as Elmo from Sesame Street to propagandize them to be afraid of the swine flu and make sure that they get their vaccine. This is over 50% of the total amount ($21 million) they have budgeted to determine if the vaccine is even safe.
Twelve MILLION dollars confiscated from US taxpayers to brainwash the public and manipulate the truth. What a major perversion of the liberties that many of the founding fathers of the US gave their lives for.
Rest assured that there’s plenty of confusion and misdirection when it comes to flu vaccinations this year. And, as you can tell from the list above, you have every reason to question the validity of the information you’re given by government health authorities about the swine flu vaccine.
Fortunately, even conventional doctors and infectious disease experts are starting to speak out and take a stand against the current recommendations. In the video above, infectious disease expert Dr. Kent Holtorf goes on the record stating that neither he nor his children will take the swine flu shot, because the health risks are simply too high.
Confusion and Irrational Conclusions Reign
First of all, nearly all of the swine flu vaccines that will be made available in October will be a nasal spray type that contains live virus’, which is not recommended for pregnant women, people over 50, or those with asthma, heart disease or several other health problems, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
The nasal spray causes a much greater immune reaction, and since it contains live virus’ they may multiply too quickly if your immune system is already compromised.
The injectable vaccine will supposedly contain only killed and fragmented virus components, but in order to “make it more effective” it also contains adjuvants; ingredients designed to cause a greater immune reaction by lowering your immune function.
Some of these adjuvants, such as squalene, have already been shown to carry considerable health risks. Thimerosal, a preservative, is also being added to the non attenuated vaccines.
While I’m glad the CDC offers some warning about the FluMist vaccine, what about the fact that none of the coming vaccines have undergone any form of safety testing? Some media reports have stated vaccines will be approved following a five-day safety review. What safety data could possibly be gleaned in a matter of five days?
And what about the possibility that people who have received seasonal flu vaccines may be twice as susceptible to contracting the swine flu?
Health officials everywhere are now recommending each man, woman and child get as many as four flu shots this season; two doses for the swine flu, and one or two doses for the seasonal flu, depending on whether you’ve ever had a flu shot before.
Is it really prudent to mass-administer an untested swine flu vaccine along with a seasonal flu vaccine that may increase your chances of contracting the swine flu?
And, last but certainly not least, while the number of swine flu cases is increasing, the severity of the flu is decreasing, with many doctors and health experts stating it’s actually turning out to be a much MILDER version than your average seasonal flu.
So where is the logic in this season’s vaccine campaign?
For example, years of scientific research, assembled by researcher Judy Wilyman, have demonstrated how ineffective the whooping cough vaccination really is, and why it is nothing short of madness to continue to claim that whooping cough vaccination will lead to a decline in this disease.
Another example is the PhD thesis of a researcher from Tasmania named Arlette Mercae. Her thesis is an in-depth look at the way in which assumptions made about vaccine-induced immunity have led to a vaccination policy that is not based in science, ignores research that disagrees with the accepted premise that vaccines induce immunity, and, by pushing ahead with more and more vaccines, may be doing untold damage to the human race.
In a world where science-based evidence supposedly rules the roost, the vaccine industry has managed to turn scientific evidence on its ear and indoctrinated the entire health care system, and the general public, into believing a lie based on flawed assumptions.
It’s time to wake up from our advertisement-induced collective slumber and begin to review the folklore of conventional vaccine recommendations with a more critical eye.
And, we need to do it fast, because even though the swine flu vaccine is still optional, there are disturbing indications that a mandatory vaccination policy is brewing.
As reported in the Living Wisdom newsletter, some of the recent events that point toward the possibility of mandated vaccinations include:
1. The State of Massachusetts had passed legislation that would fine citizens $1,000 a day, or up to 30 days in jail for each day they refuse to take the swine flu vaccine if the swine flu is deemed a public health emergency. (However, that law changed when they allowed a philosophical exemption - so now all they have to do is say they don't want it.)
2. France may be introducing compulsory vaccination against swine flu after the 28th of September, and secure vaccination facilities are being set up in every region to be used as vaccination centers with no exemptions available.
3. Greece has announced that it is considering the introduction of compulsory vaccination for the swine flu vaccine.
The fact of the matter is that there are mountains of peer-reviewed papers demonstrating that the very basis of vaccine theory is wrong -- and provably so.
Evidence-based science shows, again and again, that when it comes to preventing infectious diseases, antibodies on their own cannot, and do not, equal immunity.
Why Did Baxter Patent Hybrid Flu Vaccine a Year Ahead of Outbreak?
Interestingly, despite the fact that health authorities around the world were “shocked” at the emergence of this never-before-seen hybrid flu strain, Baxter had patented a flu vaccine covering these now infamous strains on August 28, 2008.
Baxter’s patent # US20090060950A1 includes “more than one antigen… such as influenza A and influenza B in particular selected from of one or more of the human H1N1, H2N2, H3N2, H5N1, H7N7, H1N2, H9N2, H7N2, H7N3, H10N7 subtypes, of the pig flu H1N1, H1N2, H3N1 and H3N2 subtypes, of the dog or horse flu H7N7, H3N8 subtypes, or of the avian H5N1, H7N2, H1N7, H7N3, H13N6, H5N9, H11N6, H3N8, H9N2, H5N2, H4N8, H10N7, H2N2, H8N4, H14N5, H6N5, H12N5 subtypes.”
As you may recall, the first swine flu case in Mexico didn’t emerge until mid-March, 2009, and the mixture of human-avian-swine viruses was considered to be quite an anomaly and not likely to occur through natural mutation…
Three months later, Austrian investigative journalist Jane Burgermeister filed criminal charges against Baxter AG and Avir Green Hills Biotechnology of Austria for producing and releasing live bird flu virus’, alleging it was a deliberate act to cause and profit from a pandemic.
She also filed criminal charges with the FBI against the World Health Organization (WHO), the United Nations (UN), and several of the highest ranking government and corporate officials, charging them with bioterrorism and attempts to commit genocide.
For the latest updates on her legal action, you can read her personal blog or look at her most recent video.
Reminder: How to Protect Yourself without Dangerous Drugs and Vaccinations
There will always be threats of flu pandemics, real or created, and potentially toxic vaccines will continue to be peddled as the solution until enough people realize there’s a better, safer, saner way.
You can break free of the drug-solution trap right now by following these natural health principles. I have not caught a flu in over two decades, and you can avoid it too, without getting vaccinated, by following these simple guidelines, which will keep your immune system in optimal working order so that you're far less likely to acquire the infection to begin with.
* Optimize your vitamin D levels. As I've previously reported, optimizing your vitamin D levels is one of the absolute best strategies for avoiding infections of ALL kinds, and vitamin D deficiency is likely the TRUE culprit behind the seasonality of the flu -- not the flu virus itself.
This is probably the single most important and least expensive action you can take.
I would STRONGLY urge you to have your vitamin D level monitored to confirm your levels are at a therapeutic level, which is between 50-65 ng/ml. I also recommend using a reliable vitamin D lab like Lab Corp, if you’re in the U.S. Sometime this fall, we hope to launch a vitamin D testing service through Lab Corp that will allow you to have your vitamin D levels checked at your local blood drawing facility, and relatively inexpensively.
If you are coming down with flu like symptoms and have not been on vitamin D you can take doses of 50,000 units a day for three days to treat the acute infection. Some researchers like Dr. Cannell, believe the dose could even be as high as 1,000 units per pound of body weight for three days.
However, most of Dr. Cannell's work was with seasonal and not pandemic flu. If your body has never been exposed to the antigens there is chance that the vitamin D might not work. However the best bet is to maintain healthy levels of vitamin D around 60 ng/ml.
* Avoid sugar and processed foods. Sugar decreases the function of your immune system almost immediately, and as you likely know, a strong immune system is key to fighting off viruses and other illness. Be aware that sugar is present in foods you may not suspect, like ketchup and fruit juice.
* Get enough rest. Just like it becomes harder for you to get your daily tasks done if you're tired, if your body is overly fatigued it will be harder for it to fight the flu. Be sure to check out my article Guide to a Good Night's Sleep for some great tips to help you get quality rest.
* Have effective tools to address your stress. We all face some stress every day, but if stress becomes overwhelming then your body will be less able to fight off the flu and other illness.
If you feel that stress is taking a toll on your health, consider using an energy psychology tool such as Meridian Tapping Techniques, which is remarkably effective in relieving stress associated with all kinds of events, from work to family to trauma.
* Exercise. When you exercise, you increase your circulation and your blood flow throughout your body. The components of your immune system are also better circulated, which means your immune system has a better chance of finding an illness before it spreads. You can review my exercise guidelines for some great tips on how to get started.
* Take a good source of animal based omega-3 fats like krill oil. Increase your intake of healthy and essential fats like the omega-3 found in krill oil, which is crucial for maintaining health. It is also vitally important to avoid damaged omega-6 oils like trans fats found in most processed foods, as it will seriously damage your immune response.
* Wash your hands. Washing your hands will decrease your likelihood of spreading a virus to your nose, mouth or other people. Be sure you don't use antibacterial soap for this -- antibacterial soaps are completely unnecessary, and they cause far more harm than good. Instead, identify a simple chemical-free soap that you can switch your family to.
* Eat garlic regularly. Garlic works like a broad-spectrum antibiotic against bacteria, virus, and protozoa in the body. And unlike with antibiotics, no resistance can be built up so it is an absolutely safe product to use. However, if you are allergic or don't enjoy garlic it would be best to avoid as it will likely cause more harm than good.
* Avoid hospitals and vaccines. In this particular case, I'd also recommend you stay away from hospitals unless you're having an emergency, as hospitals are prime breeding grounds for infections of all kinds, and could be one of the likeliest places you could be exposed to flu bugs of all kinds.
As a side note, please beware that 21 different pediatric Tylenol products have been recently recalled due to the possibility of bacterial contamination. So, if your child comes down with cold or flu symptoms, make sure you do not give him or her a potentially contaminated product.
Better yet, help your child recover using more traditional cold and flu remedies, such as, hydrogen peroxide solution in the ear, zinc lozenges, high quality raw honey, or a homemade cough syrup. For more information and instructions, please see this previous article: Is Honey More Effective Than Cough Medicine?
Last but not least, if you do end up being coerced to take the swine flu shot, I strongly recommend you review Dr. Blaylock’s recommendations, which may alleviate some of the associated health risks.
Thank you for putting this out their for us to read. It is very beneficial to all of us to know both sides of the story when it comes to putting something as strong as a vaccine into our bodies. Especially, us women that are pregnant or anyone that may have children or be ill already. Their are way too many unanswered questions and real data to support this vaccine and that is why I totally do question whether or not I should get something that is so new and not tested properly or long enough. Like I have said many times, it truely is up to the person that is getting or not getting the vaccine. I am one of those that will not get the vaccine because I do not trust the short time period that it has been tested.
Interesting articles. There is so much conflicting info out there it is very hard to know what to believe. The thing to keep in mind is that this vaccine is being distributed world wide, so I don't really believe it has anything to do with pulling the wool over US citizines eyes..it would have to be a world wide conspiracy for that to be the case.
I still think it comes down to risk vs. benefit. I also think we need to be careful about what we believe from the various media sources. What is opinion and what is fact? We just have to educate ourselves best we can, not get caught up in media hype and make the best decision we can for ourselves and our families. I have read so much...from theories that this is a terrorist plot to gov't population control and so on and so on. I basically decided to stick with the opinions of medical personal that I trust. That has led me to feel that getting this vaccine is the best option for me. I completely respect those that have decided differently. There is no doubt this is a difficult decision as all of us want to make the right decision. If I didn't work in an enviroment where I am certain to be exposed I might feel differently. And being pregnant is part of whats prompting me to have the vaccine. It's a tough decision and I wish all well that are still struggling to know what to do.
I'm not claiming this is a 100% credible source, as I stated in my very first paragraph before I even copied the article:
"However, at the same time, I'm really not sure about the accuracy of everything stated--in many points, the words 'may,' 'possible,' and 'potential' are used."
I posted this because, after I read it, some of the info in this article is medically and scientifically correct--not all of it (some of it is obviously biased and unproven), but some of it is accurate medical info about health and the flu. It is also the "other side of the perspective" of what the typical mass media is reporting.
And of what the mass media is reporting, a lot of it is conflicting or repetitive, which is why so many people feel like they are getting inaccurate or incomplete information and are having such a problem with deciding if they want to get this vaccine or not.
I did not post this article claiming it was credible or objective; it's simply another perspective for people to think about and consider for themselves. And again, as I stated in my first paragraph before I copied the article:
"I thought it might inspire us all to do some more digging for valid info ourselves as well."
Well, I just hope that other people will be able to sift the accurate information (maybe 10-20%) from the misinformation, gross exaggeration, and species arguments that permeate the article.
Dr. Choi had some recent comments about Dr. Mercola in his latest journal.
by Enoch Choi, MD, Oct 08, 2009 05:23PM
I'll answer all of these questions and more if you come join my live HealthChat on Tuesday, October 20 at Noon EST! You can register here and ask questions LIVE: http://www.medhelp.org/health_chats/register/34
I will say that Dr. Mercola reports regularly on studies that are poorly designed which cannot prove what they proport to.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.