302?1253795530
Swine (H1N1) Flu Vaccine Debate Forum User Group
Winter in Australia is cold.....
About This Group:

This Debate Group encourages lively/healthy discussion about the Pro's & Con's relating to the Swine (H1N1) Flu Vaccine. The FDA approved the Swine Flu Vaccine ... Will you be getting it? ---- Is it safe? NO PERSONAL ATTACKS ---- please, keep it a healthy debate!

Founded by ChitChatNine on September 24, 2009
25 members

Winter in Australia is cold.....

Well, got my flu shot the other day. Contains the everyday flu and the Swine flu vaccine as well. Whilst I had a bit of a sore arm for a day or two, no other adverse reactions. Last year, I felt crud for a few days. Now my friend finally was convinced by me, to go get his shot. He travels the world for work regularly, so he needs the protection! He was miserable. Achey (achy), pains, runny nose, fever....just like I was last year. Thing I see is; my body recognised the vaccine this year, his didn't. Mine didn't last year either.
   The number of people dying from flu related illness has gone down in Australia due to public awareness and government advertising. I jokingly said to the doctor as she gave me the needle, "Oh, you did remember to put the tracking device in me?" She rolled her eyes and said, "You would be surprised to know how many people really believe that is what happens!" I said, "No, I think I do know already."
  So there we go. Aussie Land is just starting our winter, USA, summer. Let's see what happens on this forum in a few months time!
ChitChatNine thinking about Thanksgiving Comment
Nov 21
drifter0213 commented on Constantly talking to...
Oct 28
Ebola - Inside are two great resour...
Oct 27 by ChitChatNine