457?1254685131
TTC Naturally User Group
Anyone tracking their BBT?
About This Group:

For all of us out there who are TTC on our own whether by charting, temping, taking herbals ETC.! I'm waiting on my lil pumpkin how bout you?

Founded by gokuangel on October 4, 2009
210 members

Anyone tracking their BBT?

Hi there, I was wondering if anyone has been tracking their BBT and if you find it helpful.  I find mine is a bit off the wall and I experience huge leaps on a day to day basis sometimes.  Is that normal?
Hi Jen, i being tracking my temps for a month now and i love it. It told the exact day when i ovulated. I think is a good think to do if you are trying to conceive, it makes it easier to pin point which day you have to have sex. Hope i help sweety!
Thanks Marleniss2006.
Hi hun i tried to track mine but my temp is so erratic and i really cdnt keep track of it.So for all you ladies who successfully chart your temps,well done but it wasnt for me x
I've been Charting for 13 mos. and the charts have shown me some patterns I wouldn't have necessarily picked up on. I've learned that I do in fact ovulate each month as opposed to anovulatory bleeding. I've learned the length of my luteal phase so I know when to expect AF. I also learned that I had a chemical pregnancy - something that a hpt won't usually detect. It's been a great personal resource of info.

I will confess that I do the lazy lady's charting method, in that when AF starts I won't take my temps for about a week then start back up on CD7. This week gives me a little break to take my mind off another failed attempt at TTC and gain my optimism to try again. Good luck to you!!
iv been tracking mine for like a week or so. and i have noticed that its kinda wacky too. but i had a D&C July 26th 2011 i was the pose to be 10w4d but miscarried 9w2d. but all day iv been feeling kinda worm than normal.
I find tracking temps really helpful too. It helped me know that I had ovulated when i had unregular cycles. it helps me know when my period is coming. I'm also a bit lazy and start taking temps about a week or even up to 14 days after as longer cycles.
I have been tracking for a while now and I find it really helpful. I had a chemical pregnancy in May 2011 and my doctor suggested it after that. I have learned alot about my body. When I am stressed my temperatures are all over the place, but I can still pin point when I ovulated. Also, now that I have been less stressed, my temperatures are starting to regulate a bit more. You also notice other patterns that you woudn't otherwise. Further, hopefully you wont have to go through this, but it is a great thing to take in to show your fertility specialist.  My RE looked at it, and mentioned that I might have something going on with my luteal phase. However, you need to find something that works for you. Good luck!
ok.. stupid question.. but  how to do you track BBT??
Grace358, and journey2motherhood commented on mhv's status
6 mins ago
journey2motherhood Taking the boys to see Sant... Comment
7 mins ago
TinaR10 commented on veronica0808's status