457?1254685131
TTC Naturally User Group
Inactivity of list means you're all pregnant?? ;-)
About This Group:

For all of us out there who are TTC on our own whether by charting, temping, taking herbals ETC.! I'm waiting on my lil pumpkin how bout you?

Founded by gokuangel on October 4, 2009
211 members

Just joined this group and notice there's not much recent activity, although there are 124 members.  I'm optimistically thinking that's because you're all pregnant now and active on other groups!  ;-)

So really, anyone on this list anymore who is still ttc?

SSBD to all who still need it!

Linda
I wish!!  I'm still TTC naturally using the FAM.  While I've been charting for a while, I've really only taken the TTC thing seriously within the last few months, since my husband has an increased interest in wanting children.  My charts have been showing fairly normal cycles with no abnormal signs, so hopefully we'll see a BFP soon and not need fertility help.  I'm in the 2ww and trying not to be hypersensitive to any symptoms.  

Any others out there??
I just had a abdominal myomectomy on 10/20/1020 so I am in my last week of recovery but still has a while before I begin TTC. I am looking forward to beginning my journey again even though I have sealed my fate for c-sections.
I was thinking the exact same thing. I am really new to this group ( less than a week) I haven't seen much activity either.. To answer your question, Yes I am also TTC. I'm 2 months post mirena removal and hoping AF does not come on Dec 27th.lol....Fingers crossed.
I just joined this group.  I'm trying to be "zen" in my approach to ttc.  I quit smoking a few months ago, today is my first coffee free day, I've gone organic with my foods, etc.  Just wondering if anyone else my age (35) or older is doing this or has done it and what their experience was.  SSBD to everyone!
Well, I'm 46 and began this journey of ttc again about 3 months ago.  I have a son who is turning 11 tomorrow.  Life takes interesting turns along the way and 5 years ago I was in an accident which put my life on hold for a few years.  I have no idea if I will be able to conceive, but we would really like to have another child and believe that it's possible.  I'm following the Making Babies book by Sami David and Jill Blakeway.  I've been going to acupuncture for the past 2 months and have seen tremendous changes in my cycle and believe that my chances of conceiving are improving.  I have not consulted anyone nor had any of my hormones tested -- I'm a believer in positive thoughts and know that having that information will not improve my odds of conceiving!  I've always had a fairly healthy diet and lifestyle, but have eliminated all but one caffinated green tea in the morning and been focusing more on whole foods, organic produce, and following the recommendations for my "type" as described in the Making Babies book.  Really fantastic book if you're looking for optimizing your fertility naturally, if you're open to Chinese medicine.  I'm not interested in going through any ARTs to conceive, but know that there is another child out there for us whether biological or not.  Just being patient and trusting that things will work out in their own way and time.  

All the best and SSBD to all of you!!
Linda
well imTTC still and well  best wishes to all bby dust to evryone!!!
I've been in the group for a little under a year I believe and am TTC. I have been pregnant once which resulted in an ectopic pregnancy discovered at 7 weeks. They removed my left tube. I've been TTC since then for 10 months (13 cycles). No luck yet, but I'm currently 11 dpo, so we'll see! I feel normal though, no pregnancy symptoms for me. Glad to see there's so many new people joining, we need to liven this group back up! Good luck to everyone TTC and SSBD!!
I'm still TTC.  We have been TTC for over a year now and DH and I discovered through tons of testing that it is male factor infertility. So he said basically our only options are IUI or IVF....We are kind of on hold right now.  Still TTC naturally, but most likely wont get anywhere with it.....
GOOD LUCK to everyone TTC!! I hope to see tons of BFPs in 2011!! :)
Hi honey im still TTC and its been 2 years now for me.Went through a failed IUI with gonal f injections that was last may.Then did 3 cycles on clomid and it didnt do nothing apart from making me feel so lousy i could not take anymore and i am surprised i lasted 3 cycles on it.Been TTC naturally since october now and all tests are normal so not sure why its not happening,guess its my age and the fact i only have 1 fallopian tube.But hey good luck to all the ladies here TTC and hope we all get good news soon SSBD Bev xxx
I am still ttc, we are actually actively ttc now.

I am slowly coming off of tobacco/nicotine products and  starting to eat healthier and lose a bit of weight.
Im ttc naturally. I dont drink, well on occation, and I dont smoke. I stopped taking my icky meds that I can do without and Im taking a prenatal vitamin. Im trying to eat healther and loose a little weight.
Hello ladies i am 34 yrs old me and DH have been trying for a year. we had laparascopic surgery and the doc found cysts, it was all taking care of so we are actively TTC naturally. i am relying on opk tests, prenatal vitamins and our father in heaven. i hope to see alot of BFPs this year also i hope this month . Good Luck to all and lots of Baby Dust To ALL.
I have tried all I could. After 2 years of BDing I still havent become pregnant. I used clomid for 6 months and nothing. I did a progesterone test and HSG before I started the clomid and I was fine, I was ovulating. i checked my symptoms to make sure I BD before on and after oculation, and nothing. A couple weeks ago I took some hormones tests which I posted in the forum. Those indicate that I am fine, so now I have a abdominal ultrasound to do to check if there are any cysts. My boyfriend and I have broken up so I am not BD now.
I managed to concieve (conceive) and have an almost 1 year old son! I am now thinking about no.2 but am still breastfeeding so no a.f yet. good luck to everyone else XX
iv been trying after a miscarrage (miscarriage) in july and in august me and my husband have been ttc sence and have not gotten preggers yet. i wish i was though but i think eveyone here wishes too (:
LOL, yes we do. Good luck ladies, lots of BD to you :-D
Grace358 commented on photo
50 mins ago
Grace358 commented on Moma_Cher's status
53 mins ago
Grace358, plumber43, journey2motherhood, and retta483 commented on Grace358's status
55 mins ago