TTC Over 40 User Group
41 and partner has had Vasectomy...
About This Group:

support group for women who are trying to conceive or have conceived a child over the age of forty

Founded by naturschld on October 1, 2009
426 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

41 and partner has had Vasectomy...

Anyone else out there TTC after a reversal?  We are both 41.  He has 2 daughters, 11 and 7.  He is seeing about having a reversal, but I am going for testing first to determine my levels, etc...  All seems so hopeless I feel so naive about how difficult it is to conceive after 40.  If I had known, I wish I would have tested my levels a year ago and tried earlier.  I guess I just read tabloids too often about everyone having children after 40....

:(
Tags: vasectomy, TTC
2 Comments
Blank
1272624 tn?1395437957
HI, I'm 45 and had a tubal reversal last year, I've been through a lot! Yeah they never tell us that it gets really hard the older we get. Sure I could get PG easy I get af like clock work, I o on time etc...It's not impossible! With that being said it's not easy! I don't want to scare you but many of us have been on this site for a while and we have been though it all but with knowledge from many of us it will definitely help! I knew nothing when I started 2 years ago but now I have knowledge!. I am now pregnant. We decided to use donor eggs but we tried everything! I mean everything...lol Your still younger than me and you shouldn't waste any time!
Good luck and SSBD,
Melanie
Blank
New to all acronyms..  DH?   SSSD?
Blank
Recent Activity
1753470 tn?1379785421
Blank
Pain Tracker: Not much sleep last night
Jun 23 by genguru
1386655 tn?1452100656
Blank