TTC Over 40 User Group
41 and partner has had Vasectomy...
About This Group:

support group for women who are trying to conceive or have conceived a child over the age of forty

Founded by naturschld on October 1, 2009
416 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

41 and partner has had Vasectomy...

Anyone else out there TTC after a reversal?  We are both 41.  He has 2 daughters, 11 and 7.  He is seeing about having a reversal, but I am going for testing first to determine my levels, etc...  All seems so hopeless I feel so naive about how difficult it is to conceive after 40.  If I had known, I wish I would have tested my levels a year ago and tried earlier.  I guess I just read tabloids too often about everyone having children after 40....

:(
Tags: vasectomy, TTC
2 Comments
Blank
1272624_tn?1395437957
HI, I'm 45 and had a tubal reversal last year, I've been through a lot! Yeah they never tell us that it gets really hard the older we get. Sure I could get PG easy I get af like clock work, I o on time etc...It's not impossible! With that being said it's not easy! I don't want to scare you but many of us have been on this site for a while and we have been though it all but with knowledge from many of us it will definitely help! I knew nothing when I started 2 years ago but now I have knowledge!. I am now pregnant. We decided to use donor eggs but we tried everything! I mean everything...lol Your still younger than me and you shouldn't waste any time!
Good luck and SSBD,
Melanie
Blank
New to all acronyms..  DH?   SSSD?
Blank
Recent Activity
134578_tn?1404951303
Blank
AnnieBrooke Thanksgiving over, still th... Comment
11 hrs ago
961574_tn?1402509153
Blank