41 and partner has had Vasectomy...
Anyone else out there TTC after a reversal?  We are both 41.  He has 2 daughters, 11 and 7.  He is seeing about having a reversal, but I am going for testing first to determine my levels, etc...  All seems so hopeless I feel so naive about how difficult it is to conceive after 40.  If I had known, I wish I would have tested my levels a year ago and tried earlier.  I guess I just read tabloids too often about everyone having children after 40....

:(
HI, I'm 45 and had a tubal reversal last year, I've been through a lot! Yeah they never tell us that it gets really hard the older we get. Sure I could get PG easy I get af like clock work, I o on time etc...It's not impossible! With that being said it's not easy! I don't want to scare you but many of us have been on this site for a while and we have been though it all but with knowledge from many of us it will definitely help! I knew nothing when I started 2 years ago but now I have knowledge!. I am now pregnant. We decided to use donor eggs but we tried everything! I mean everything...lol Your still younger than me and you shouldn't waste any time!
Good luck and SSBD,
Melanie
New to all acronyms..  DH?   SSSD?
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
journey2motherhood I hope everyone is doing we... Comment
Risa615 commented on Saw the babies again ...
Jul 27
Risa615 commented on veronica0808's status
Jul 27
Related Tags