45 and hopefully pregnant!
HI !  New to the forum.  I am 45.  I think I ave been TTC my whole life but have not been successful.  I ave a history of scar tissue on tubes.  Had surgery in my 30's only to end up having a staph infection.  Decided was not goig to be able to conceive and I adopted.  My son was almost 2 and now he is almost 12.  Four years ago to my surprise I got pregnant.  Had a postive blood test went for ultrasound and did not see heart beat.  Miscarried at 6 weeks.  I am A- so I had to get the Rhogram shot just in case I ever got pregnant again.  Which I thought I never would. Life went on.  I have been with the same bf for the last 3 years.  We are very sexually active.  No pg scares.  Period very regular every 26 days.  
My bf moved out a few months ago but we are still together but only see each other a few times a week.  My last period was on August 27th.  On Sept 10 I had my yearly check up and lightly lightly bled for 3 to 4 days afterward.  I thoght this was super weird - never happened before.  Skip forward to today.  I am 11 days late.  Very sore breasts, nausea and constant burping.  I took a hpg test a few days ago BFN.  When I was pg before I have know symptos except sore boobs and tired.  I feel very different this time and hopeful.  But so scared.
Tyring to get in to get a blood test to see what is going on.  Praying for the best.  My first miscarriage was hard.  I was all alone when it happened and don't want to go through that again if possible.
I am so praying to have a baby.  I have always wanted one.  I didnt get to experience the whole baby thing with my son because he was almost 2.  Advice, support, and hugs appreciated.  
Did you get in for your blood test yet?  Hope you get your BFP!  Good luck!!
I took a regualr test --- still BFN.  Still no period.  UGH!
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
stacey10 Very very faint Bfp today a... Comment
Risa615, and mhv commented on Belle313's status
mhv commented on photo
Related Tags