TTC Over 40 User Group
45 and hopefully pregnant!
About This Group:

support group for women who are trying to conceive or have conceived a child over the age of forty

Founded by naturschld on October 1, 2009
415 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

45 and hopefully pregnant!

HI !  New to the forum.  I am 45.  I think I ave been TTC my whole life but have not been successful.  I ave a history of scar tissue on tubes.  Had surgery in my 30's only to end up having a staph infection.  Decided was not goig to be able to conceive and I adopted.  My son was almost 2 and now he is almost 12.  Four years ago to my surprise I got pregnant.  Had a postive blood test went for ultrasound and did not see heart beat.  Miscarried at 6 weeks.  I am A- so I had to get the Rhogram shot just in case I ever got pregnant again.  Which I thought I never would. Life went on.  I have been with the same bf for the last 3 years.  We are very sexually active.  No pg scares.  Period very regular every 26 days.  
My bf moved out a few months ago but we are still together but only see each other a few times a week.  My last period was on August 27th.  On Sept 10 I had my yearly check up and lightly lightly bled for 3 to 4 days afterward.  I thoght this was super weird - never happened before.  Skip forward to today.  I am 11 days late.  Very sore breasts, nausea and constant burping.  I took a hpg test a few days ago BFN.  When I was pg before I have know symptos except sore boobs and tired.  I feel very different this time and hopeful.  But so scared.
Tyring to get in to get a blood test to see what is going on.  Praying for the best.  My first miscarriage was hard.  I was all alone when it happened and don't want to go through that again if possible.
I am so praying to have a baby.  I have always wanted one.  I didnt get to experience the whole baby thing with my son because he was almost 2.  Advice, support, and hugs appreciated.  
2 Comments
Blank
1021834_tn?1379295900
Did you get in for your blood test yet?  Hope you get your BFP!  Good luck!!
Blank
4048934_tn?1349307853
I took a regualr test --- still BFN.  Still no period.  UGH!
Blank
Recent Activity
1571146_tn?1399913292
Blank
Moma_Cher commented on retta483's status
3 mins ago
4625099_tn?1413413465
Blank
Grace358 commented on KeeLolo's status
2 hrs ago
4625099_tn?1413413465
Blank