TTC Over 40 User Group
Another loss
About This Group:

support group for women who are trying to conceive or have conceived a child over the age of forty

Founded by naturschld on October 1, 2009
409 members

Another loss

This will be my 3rd loss in less than a year and honestly I think it is time for me to stop trying. I already have kids....I am tired of going thru the morning sickness, fatique and irritability just to continue losing the babies. ANyone else ever feel like that? Plus, I get sick of dealing with all this and feel like hubby isnt having to deal with ANYTHING!!! I am going for a D&C this morning. Went in for US Wed and there was not a heartbeat anymore..
I am so sorry to hear this has happened to you again. Have you spoken to the docs about why you keep having trouble??  What do they say... most likely... they just don't know.  I don't really know what to say to advise you, since I have never been pregnant myself.  I just wanted to respond to let you know how very sorry I am.  Hang in there and good luck with your D&C this morning.
I'm so sorry that you have to experience this again....I really don't know what to say except that I'm sorry.  Only YOU know when it's time to say stop.  I have only had one loss (very early - 4 wks), but I can't imagine doing it 3 times.  Sending you some

(((((HUGS)))))
I am so sorry for your loss. I know how heartbreaking it is. There is nothing I can say to help you really except to let you know that we are here for you anytime. Take care.
I am so sorry for your loss....I can only imagine what you are going through....if you feel you can't do this anymore, then don't.....it must be so heartbreaking....we are all here for you...big hugs
I'm so sorry to read this. You make whatever decision you feel is right. I felt like you after my second miscarriage but a few weeks later changed my mind and am trying again.
Take care.
Moma_Cher, and Sherri90049 commented on Moma_Cher's status
Keep_alive_kicking uploaded a new photo
Keep_alive_kicking Happy Easter everyone! Comment