TTC Over 40 User Group
HSG
About This Group:

support group for women who are trying to conceive or have conceived a child over the age of forty

Founded by naturschld on October 1, 2009
409 members

HSG

So I went in for a HSG test 09/19/11 and was told there were no scarring, cervis and uterus looks great left tube was open and right tube has a clamp on it. I had a TR in 09 Dr. who performed my surgery told me he reconstructed both tubes and they were both open per the die test, now I go in for an HSG  test and right tube has a clamp on it. What should I do? Even though I can still get preggo with one tube I feel Dr. is was not being honest.

Baby Dust To All!!!!
I would ask the RE who performed your latest HSG what the clamp means. It is highly doubtful he will outright say this other doc performed it wrong/lied. But he can tell you what the clamp means.

Then it's up to you to talk to a lawyer or not if you want to persue it. But note, him verbally telling you what was up and what is written in the medical records can kill the case. If they don't match, you don't have anyone to vouch what he verbally told you unless there was a witness. I'm sorry you had to find out this way.

You only need 1 tube/active ovary to have a child. But also, there are still options for donor eggs or your own with IVF. If you're uterus is fine, that is what counts. My friend has a naturally blocked tube and she is doing IVF.
Yea I found out 04/20/2012 I am preggo took a home pregnancy test Positive... OMG
plumber43 commented on Who am I?
plumber43 commented on leillani's status
Grace358 commented on photo