Blank
TTC Over 40 User Group
Has anyone out there, over 40, given birth using a 3 day transfer with ...
About This Group:

support group for women who are trying to conceive or have conceived a child over the age of forty

Founded by naturschld on October 1, 2009
422 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Has anyone out there, over 40, given birth using a 3 day transfer with donor eggs?

HELP!  I have gone through two, 3 day donor transfers and still don't have a baby (after trying Clomid, IUI, my own eggs for IVF, etc).  

Could those of you out there who have conceived and delivered a child over 40 with donor eggs, please let me know if you had a 3 day or 5 day transfer.  It seems that everyone who is with child had 5 day transfers.

I am thinking that I may have to switch RE's...HELP!
Tags: If you delivered over 40, ...HELP!
Related Discussions
1 Comment
Blank
961574 tn?1449149056
I know that Mariana101's transfer was a 3 day : )  She just found out she is preggers.  It was her first transfer.  

I did 2 day transfers with my old RE (he wasn't too smart) and did actually get preggers the first time but m/c'd.  
I can honestly say, that I started looking for, and found an RE that tries only to do 5 day blasts transfers.  I don't know if that's important or not in the whole scheme of things.. but for me, it became an important factor.  

I am thinking of you my friend!  I know how frustrating this can all be.  It's maddening!!!!  
Blank
Recent Activity
961574 tn?1449149056
Blank
mhv, and journey2motherhood commented on mhv's status
11 hrs ago
961574 tn?1449149056
Blank
mhv, and journey2motherhood commented on Hollus's status
11 hrs ago
1386655 tn?1452100656
Blank