TTC Over 40 User Group
Has anyone out there, over 40, given birth using a 3 day transfer with ...
About This Group:

support group for women who are trying to conceive or have conceived a child over the age of forty

Founded by naturschld on October 1, 2009
422 members

Has anyone out there, over 40, given birth using a 3 day transfer with donor eggs?

HELP!  I have gone through two, 3 day donor transfers and still don't have a baby (after trying Clomid, IUI, my own eggs for IVF, etc).  

Could those of you out there who have conceived and delivered a child over 40 with donor eggs, please let me know if you had a 3 day or 5 day transfer.  It seems that everyone who is with child had 5 day transfers.

I am thinking that I may have to switch RE's...HELP!
Tags: If you delivered over 40, ...HELP!
1 Comment
I know that Mariana101's transfer was a 3 day : )  She just found out she is preggers.  It was her first transfer.  

I did 2 day transfers with my old RE (he wasn't too smart) and did actually get preggers the first time but m/c'd.  
I can honestly say, that I started looking for, and found an RE that tries only to do 5 day blasts transfers.  I don't know if that's important or not in the whole scheme of things.. but for me, it became an important factor.  

I am thinking of you my friend!  I know how frustrating this can all be.  It's maddening!!!!  
mhv, and journey2motherhood commented on mhv's status
mhv, and journey2motherhood commented on Hollus's status
journey2motherhood I hope everyone is doing we... Comment
Related Tags