Introducing myself :)
Hi!  My name is Bonnie, and I am a divorced 42-year-old mom of an amazing 7-year-old girl.  I also had a (surprise but wanted) chemical pg at 37.  Since then, my bf and I have used natural planning to avoid pg.  Recently, however, we have stopped practicing any bc.  I would LOVE to have another baby.  I don't temp or opk, but track my cycles, cm and cp.

SO...

this cycle we dtd when I had copious wet, not obviously egg-white cm and a low, medium, not obviously closed cervix.  We also dtd the next day.  My cp was show.  We couldn't dtd the next day, though Iwas ravenous for sex, and today my cp is sh and dry (benadryl for allergies?).  My calendar says expect o today.

I guess that means I'm sort of in, here, even though I know my chances are slim, this month.  I'm nervous, happy, and can't wait to get to know y'all!

Best and baby dust to all,
Bonnie
Also...my partner of five years is 31.  Hoping that works in my favor!
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
LandM2009 Cd1 and we are back on trac... Comment
AnnieBrooke commented on need a title -
mhv commented on LONG, but I need inpu...
Related Tags