Thin uterine lining
Hi everyone,
I am new to this.  I am 43 and DH is 47, we have been TTC for 3 years.  Went through IVF with my eggs produced 19 eggs and produced 11 embryos, tranferred 5 and ended up with a blighted ovum.  Had to have a D&C.
We froze the remaining 6 and went through FET, no pregnancy resulted.  Throughout this process did not have any issues with thin uterine lining.
Decided to use donor eggs and that resulted in 4 embryos.  Uterine lining on day of transfer of two of the 4 embryos was only 6.0 mm.  Ended up with a biochemical pregnancy.
Have been trying to complete FET but have cancelled twice due to uetrine lining being only 5.4 mm.  Now trying a third time and uterine lining is only 4.2 mm.  I am on the max dosage of estrogen, drinking red raspberry leaf tea, takin vitex and a baby aspirin every day, vitamin B complex, vitamin C and of course my prenatal vitamins.  Started acupuncture last week and going for more treatments this week.
Any advice, suggestions etc.. are welcome.
:)
Hi Det43...

Unfortunately, I don't know any remedies for thickening linning, but seems you are doing a lot of helpful things to make it happen. I know acupuncture is good, because I've tried it and so have many others. I hope your next FET goes well.

Feel free to join us on the Roll Call #4 thread, where we encourage one another & keep track of info you provide.

RSSBD to you.

~Savanha
I haven't done IVF but when I got prego with my dd I also had a lining of 6mm.  They gave me prometrium to start a couple days after I ovulated to help thicken it.  It worked that time but now we are on to #2 and seems I also have a thin lining again!!
It does sound like your doing just about everything possible.  I don't know if you already are doing this, but exercising really helps w/blood flow, so maybe you can add (if you don't already) that, I'd say 20-30 min. of a moderate cardio would be good.
This is something that I am doing AGAIN!  It's pretty much the only thing I haven't done really consistantly (nada for 4 months now!) since my DnC, before that, I was 3-5 x's a week, nothing great, just 20-25 min.'s & I fell pg 2x's in 5 months, sadly both times I MC'd, one I think could have been avoided......but thats a WHOLE other story ;o)
Good luck, I hope you can plump up your uterus!!!
Hey you;)  So I was curious about how to plump up our lining after I read our post....so I googled (luv the internet!)  IDK if you've done this already, but there are some GREAT suggestions NATURALLY that seem to work.
If you haven't done so already, I would.   In fact, for any of us, it would be helpful, even if our lining is fine!   Mine hours after O this month (via US) was just over 9mm which IK is fine, but I was a little disappointed about it still.  When I've been monitored doing Gonal-F it was closer to 11 @ O.
So I'm gonna get a bit more strict on less refined sugars (when I conceived last year both times) I was SUPER DUPER healthy..NO refined sugars, & ONLY whole grains, & like 90% + organic + I did cardio like I mentioned earlier.
I'm still eating pretty good, but I can improve!
Our bodies are amazing, & they REALLY want to be healthy, were the ones who mess that up sometimes LOL

You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
mandaszoo commented on photo
Aug 22
Risa615 commented on KeeLolo's status
Aug 18
KeeLolo commented on photo
Aug 17
Related Tags