TTC Over 40 User Group
Well, It's over for me
About This Group:

support group for women who are trying to conceive or have conceived a child over the age of forty

Founded by naturschld on October 1, 2009
412 members

Well, It's over for me

I just went to my dr. about a month ago and she told me (at 47) I am going through menopause.  I have no children, not from lack of wanting.  All my life I have wanted one so bad!  Well I guess this is my life.  Not only could we not have the one thing I wanted in this world, but, now I am going through early menopause.  She told me that for me to get PG now that I would have to have an embryo and that costs lots of money, which I never had either.  So that is my life!

Tammy
I know nothing I say will help much but am so sorry to hear that.  Sending you ((hugs))
Oh, Tammy, I am sad beyond words for you.  (((((Hug)))))
Dont know if this helps or not but I'm having my IVF donor eggs done in Mexico. It is less expensive here.
Sweetie, I'm very sorry to hear it.But you still have chance. You can to take supplements, what support your reproductive system,,perinatal vitamins.Don't give up! Just keep trying and Miracle will.can happen to you.
I'm praying for you and sending lots of love and hugs your way.
mhv commented on plumber43's status
32 mins ago
plumber43, stacey10, and Moma_Cher commented on Moma_Cher's status
1 hr ago
Grace358 commented on Heather3418's status