Well, It's over for me
I just went to my dr. about a month ago and she told me (at 47) I am going through menopause.  I have no children, not from lack of wanting.  All my life I have wanted one so bad!  Well I guess this is my life.  Not only could we not have the one thing I wanted in this world, but, now I am going through early menopause.  She told me that for me to get PG now that I would have to have an embryo and that costs lots of money, which I never had either.  So that is my life!

Tammy
I know nothing I say will help much but am so sorry to hear that.  Sending you ((hugs))
Oh, Tammy, I am sad beyond words for you.  (((((Hug)))))
Dont know if this helps or not but I'm having my IVF donor eggs done in Mexico. It is less expensive here.
Sweetie, I'm very sorry to hear it.But you still have chance. You can to take supplements, what support your reproductive system,,perinatal vitamins.Don't give up! Just keep trying and Miracle will.can happen to you.
I'm praying for you and sending lots of love and hugs your way.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
journey2motherhood commented on Des_a_rae's status
Sep 23
mhv commented on mandaszoo's status
Sep 21
Related Tags