TTC Over 40 User Group
implantation after FET?
About This Group:

support group for women who are trying to conceive or have conceived a child over the age of forty

Founded by naturschld on October 1, 2009
414 members

implantation after FET?

Does anybody know when the implantation occurs after an FET? I talked to 3 different Dr and I get a different answer from everybody also some say 3 days bed rest 1 said None the other one just one day.I want to make sure I do everything right to increase my chances.......I have been in bed for 3 days now and planning on 2 more I have to leave the house on Wednesday to have my E2 ND P4 done and its about 30minutes away. I had some mild cramping on my right yesterday morning and bad ones on the left last night. Is this good or bad?  I transferred 4 embryos...Dr is not returning my calls so far this morning.If anyone has any advice I would greatly appreciated :)

Miranda
Wow! that is great that you had good enough embryos to be able to freeze some. Did they freeze your embies at 3 day or 5 day blastocyst stage? I believe the implantation is the same for frozen as well as fresh it just depends on what stage the embryo is in at transfer. If your embryo's were blastocysts than implantation occurs between 1 and 3 days after transfer if you had a 3 day transfer I believe implantation occurs between 2 and 5 days after transfer.
I hope this helps.
Good luck!! It sounds like you have a great chance for BFP!
btw. advancedfertiltiy.com has some great info for the IVF process.
Hi Thanks for the info :) my first ivf I had 3 embryos  transferred on day 5 and they froze the other 4 on day 6 ......2 of the frozen ones were grade A(the dr said that was good) and the other 2 were one grade lower........after thawing they did do a procedure where they open the outer shell(not sure what that is called) so it would be easier to implant.Since they could not find a cause why I didnt get a bfp...........So Im really nervous now it wont work again but we will see If it is meant to be .....my dream will be for filled if not I guess I will have to adjust because life does go on and I have to be thankful for what I already have :) a beautiful 19 year old(a pain in the you know what at this time....lol) but still very precious!!!!!!!! Its comforting to know that if implantation took place I was atleast resting and eating healthy :) thanks again for your response
Miranda
Grace358, and Moma_Cher commented on TinaR10's status
1 min ago
MyMelBgirl commented on photo
42 mins ago
TTC2006 commented on photo
47 mins ago